The Organiser of the Contest is Carlsberg Marketing Sdn Bhd [198501008089(140534-M)].
The Contest period is from 1 May 2022 (12.01am Malaysian Time) and will close on 30 June 2022 (11.59pm Malaysian Time).
This Contest is open to all non-Muslim aged 21 years or over residents in Malaysia subject to other criteria set out below, the Standard Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions herein and the relevant laws of Malaysia. Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and Contest agencies, and members of their immediate families will not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
How to participate in the Contest
Step 1: Purchase any 1664 Blanc or 1664 Rosé products worth of RM30 and above in single receipt from participating outlets during the Contest Period to stand a chance to win 5 star hotel staycation & dining experience with 1664 (2pax) or 1664 Blanc fridge.
- Aeon Big
- Bens Independent Grocer
- Jaya Grocer
- Star Grocer
- TF Value
- The Store
- Village Grocer
- Carlsberg Official Store on Lazada
- Carlsberg Official on Shopee
- Shopeemart (by Shopee)
- Potboy Groceries
- Pandamart – Foodpanda
- Other Super/Hypermarkets that carries Carlsberg Malaysia Products with campaign’s point of sales material (“POSM”)
(collectively referred to as “Participating Outlets”)
Step 2: Submit your entries
- Scan the QR code as printed on (i) the promotion in-store Point of Sales materials, or (ii) log on to https://1664blancmalaysia.com/
- Only 1 Proof of Purchase (“Proof of Purchase”) per submission for the Contest. Multiple submissions per participant is allowed.
Number of entries to win Grand Prize or First Prize will be captured based on the multiple of RM30 in a single receipt (e.g. purchase of any 1664 Blanc and 1664 Rosé products worth RM90 in a single receipt entitles participants to THREE  entries to stand a chance to win prizes).
- Fill in your full name (as per your Malaysian identification card (“IC”) or passport), IC number or passport number, mobile number, email and submit a photo of the proof of purchase (must be clear and readable) in the microsite for verification purposes.
- The Organiser will send out acknowledgment report to successful entry only (“Qualified Entry or Entries”) throught short messaging service (SMS) or instant messaging app “Whatsapp”.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and remove any Contestant from the Contest without prior notification or disclosure of information should the Contestant be suspected of tampering with their entries or breach the Contest terms and conditions.
Winners, Prizes, and Terms and Conditions of Prizes
There are a total of three (3) Grand Prizes and ten (10) First Prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period.
||5 Star Hotel Staycation & Dining Experience (2pax)
||1664 Blanc Fridge
Mechanics on Selection of Winners
As part of the winners’ selection process, ALL Qualified Entries collected and processed by the Organiser throughout the entire Promotion Period will be allocated a set of serial numbers starting from serial number “1”.
The serial numbers allocated to each Qualified Entry will be tabulated and added up to derive the total number of Qualified Entries (“Total Qualified Entries”). Assuming that the Total Qualified Entries is 5,000, the Organiser will compute and select based on the following:
Contest Prize Winner Selection
The organizer will select thirteen [13 winners (“Winners”)] at random from the entries submitted during the Entry Period. Eligible entries will be judged in accordance to these Terms and Conditions randomly selected using a random number generator website. The 1st to 3rd number from number generator will be selected as Grand Prize winners, while 4th to 13th will be First Prizes winners. Selected Winners will be awarded subject to the Winners’ answer to the Organizer’s question
- The Organiser reserves the right to not award any and/or all Prizes on the basis that there are insufficient Qualified Entries. The Organiser is entitled to only award the Prize(s) to the Qualified Entries and forfeit the remaining Prizes.
- Each winner is only allowed to win one (1) Prize throughout the Contest Period.
- Once redeemed, the receipt is no longer valid for any other on-going promotion. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the Participants’ submission for redemption of other gifts or in any other on-going Contest/Promotion with the same Proof of Purchase.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of similar value, with or without notice.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest is final and conclusive, no further appeal will be entertained.
- The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash credit or any other items. Prizes not redeemed within the notified period will be forfeited.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any additional costs (i.e. not limited to travel expenses and applicable taxes) involved to redeem or collect the prizes are to be borne solely by the winner.
- Upon verification and confirmation, the Winners will be informed of the details of the Prizes by the Organizer.
Notification of Winners and Redemption of Prizes
- Winners will be notified via the instant messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. The winners must ensure that the data details provided to the Organiser are true, accurate, current and complete. Winners will be informed of their win and advise on what prizes that they have won as well as the verification and mode of fulfilment of the prizes.
- Winners will be notified within (14) working days from the Contest ends.
- The Winners must respond within three (3) days from the time when the Organiser sent the notification via WhatsApp. If the winner fails to respond within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves the rights to substitute the winner with subsequent name on the list.
- Once the winner has been verified and confirmed, prize fulfilment will be sent via courier service to the winners’ full mailing address as provided to the Organiser’s appointed agent upon request (within 30 working days from the winners’ notification).
By participating, participant explicitly consents that the Organiser shall store the necessary personal data of the participant. Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage of data by sending an email to the Organiser and by doing so, participant is withdrawing his or her participation in this Contest. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all personal data stored for the purpose of this Contest strictly confidential.
- The Contest Terms and the Carlsberg’s Standard Terms and Conditions (collectively “Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on all Participants who participate in this Contest. The definitions in the Carlsberg’s Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply unless otherwise expressly stated in the Contest Terms. In the event of any discrepancies between these terms and conditions and any advertising, Contest, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Contest, the final terms and conditions on Carlsberg’s website shall prevail.
- Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms of Contest and by participating in the Contest, each participant will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to each of the terms and conditions appearing herein the Terms of Contest.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should the Participants have any inquiry regarding the Contest, he/she can send message to +60177355739 for more information.